[BTCh] Fwd: [matasu 12852088] Discussion Lists not working correctly

Matias Asun H. matias.asun en gmail.com
Jue Jul 26 20:21:00 PDT 2007

Aparentemente todo está en orden... he revisado el "archivo" de la bolsa y
aunque saqué el link de la portada para evitar confusiones cuando lo veo
desde el panel de administración esta perfect.
Lo mismo, he revisado y aparentemente esta tyodo en orden. Habría que
pegarle una revisada a la configuración en unos días para saber que todo
sigue ok.
Matías

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: DreamHost Customer Support Team <support en dreamhost.com>
Date: 26-jul-2007 22:30
Subject: Re: [matasu 12852088] Discussion Lists not working correctly
To: matias.asun en gmail.com
Cc: bolsadetrabajocheung-owner en lists.comunitarios.cl

- After reading this response, please consider visiting
- the URL below to comment on its quality. Thanks!
-
- http://www.dreamhost.com/survey.cgi?n=12852088&m=4006396

Hello,

I apologize for the delay in my response.  There have in fact been
multiple issues with mailman, and I have unfortunately not been able to
resolve them as quickly as I had hoped.

As far as the approval issue goes, this should now be resolved.  I am
currently working on restoring the appropriate archive/name/subject
settings for any lists that were impacted, but unless I have an outdated
backup of your configuration, it appears you have already restored your
own.

Please let me know if you are continuing to experience any more issues,
and thank you very much for your patience.

Beth

On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, you wrote:

> Dear Support Team:

> I`m having problems with my discussion lists; we´re reciving the mails,
and

> the admin sub-lists (forma example "-owner") is working but we cannot
approve

> the mails that are waiting moderation to be sent to the suscribers.

> As a matter fo fact we can discard or reject the messages, buit we cannot

> send them...

> We notice some weird changes the last days too; automatic TAG added to
mail

> tittle changed, and the public archive was -for no reason- private. We
think

> that´s probably realedt to changes on your side maybe?

Thanks!

Beth

--

          DreamHost Support Team  +  support en dreamhost.com

Earn over $97 for each referral: http://www.dreamhost.com/rewards.html

       To continue this support case, just reply to this email.

     Open a new case at: https://panel.dreamhost.com/?tab=support

--
Matias I. Asun Hamel  -  matias.asun en gmail.com